Check out detailed information on the cost of attendance for 新皇冠体育 大学 undergraduates, graduates 和 international students.
You’ve invested your future in 新皇冠体育 大学, so apply for the financial aid you need to make that investment pay off.
The Office of 金融援助 和 Scholarship Programs works for you. Our goal is to make the financial aid process as simple 和 transparent as possible, so please share your questions 和 concerns with us.
If you’re applying for financial aid, review the required applications 和 due dates. In order to be considered for aid, you must file all of your application materials by the specified dates.
During the 2019-20 academic year, approximately 80 percent of 新皇冠体育 大学 students received some form of financial support totaling more than $414 million. The single largest form of financial aid was more than $295 million awarded to students in the form of 新皇冠体育 大学 奖助金 和 奖学金.
诚实, I didn’t envision myself pursuing higher education because I thought it wasn’t financially feasible. From a very young age, I had to take responsibility. My leadership skills were born out of a necessity to survive 和 change my circumstances.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are financial aid awards taxable?
- Do I need to file for financial aid every year?
- If I receive my Student 援助 Report (SAR) 和 it says I am selected for verification, what do I need to do?
- What if there is a change in my family situation or I have special circumstances?
- Should I send 新皇冠体育 大学 my income tax returns?
- What types of financial aid must be repaid 和 what types do not have to be repaid?
- 更多的 frequently asked questions